Entry to the 2020 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) has opened and the event organisers are calling for nominations.
Entry is open until 1st October 2019 and nominations are invited in the following categories.
1. Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
2. Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
3. Outstanding Security Team
4. Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
5. Outstanding Security Consultant
6. Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
7. Outstanding Security Training Initiative
8. Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
Event Security Team
10. Outstanding Security Partnership
11. Outstanding New Security Product
12. Outstanding Cyber Security Initiative
13. Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
14. Outstanding Security Officer
15. Outstanding Young Security Professional
16. Lifetime Achievement
Judging of the awards is undertaken by an esteemed independent panel who have been nominated by the leading security associations.
Winners will be selected from finalists and presented with their awards at a prestigious awards dinner taking place on Wednesday, 26th February 2020 at the Royal Lancaster London
Founder and Director Professor Martin Gill said: “The security industry plays a vital role in safeguarding public and private sector organisations and the general public; there are many companies and talented individuals who go above and beyond to protect property, people and assets and deserve to be recognised. The OSPAs provide an independent platform to showcase the exceptional and unconditional work that is being done by so many, and it is hugely important that we reward and acknowledge the incredible contribution made in keeping us all safe.”
Information on nomination criteria and how to enter can be found at www.uk.theospas.com
The UK OSPAs are in their fourth year and Innovise Software are sponsoring the awards for the second consecutive year.