Thought Leadership Summit 2022
Book now to shape the future of the security sector
On Thursday, 24 February 2022 the fourth OSPAs (Outstanding Security Performance Awards) Thought Leadership Summit, organised in collaboration with the National Security Inspectorate (NSI), will take place at the Royal Lancaster London.
The event is established in the security calendar as one that directly confronts issues faced by the sector.
The programme is yet to be finalised but promises to be engaging and thought provoking and is planned to cover:
- What are the expectations of the security sector now? A police perspective
- What is it realistic to expect from the regulator?
- The Protect Duty: what are the implications and opportunities for the security sector?
- Who are the winners and losers amongst security suppliers? What the bosses say
- What are the barriers and opportunities for industry collaboration? How can the sector present a more united front?
The full programme of high-profile and influential thought leaders will be announced shortly; all of whom will air their views and debate matters that have in the past been left unchallenged.
Doors to the Thought Leadership Summit will open at 11:15, lunch will be provided, and an exhibition of products and services will be on display. The event will finish at 17:00 and the OSPAs Awards Dinner will follow at 18:45.
Places are limited – Book your Summit Delegate place now for £45 + VAT (includes lunch, entrance to the exhibition, conference and afternoon refreshments).
For those wishing to promote their products and services to a diverse audience of stakeholders, desktop exhibition space is available on a first come first served basis at £395 +VAT (includes one Summit ticket).